What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information (email address) and anonymous analytics data (browser, geolocation, operating system)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer contact request providing your email address.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with the answer of your requests
- Understand how to improve site experience for users
Our Company will never share your data with others.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data insidethe server of our provider (Aruba spa).Our Company will keep your emailaddress for the time needed to answer your requests. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data. Anonymous data foranalytics purpouse will be deletedanter one year.
Our Company will not send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
via Stalloreggi 8